Saturday, May 3, 2008

Sarasota Hobbit Day 1-2



Hello from Sarasota Florida! The flight down on Friday was great and I was immediately whisked off to an orchestral reading at the opera house. This was a new orchestration with a much larger orchestra, so I was a little nervous. I didn't need to be...they sounded fantastic and it was really magical to hear this music, written five years ago, with a large orchestra. Here' the conductor Lance and I discussing a few notes...


The show is looking great. We just finished two piano dress rehearsals and tomorrow is a day off. I'm hoping to go see some alligators or manatees...ther local wildlife. I'll take a picture! Stay tune on Monday for a post after the "Italiana" or read-through with singers and orchestra but no sets or costumes or acting...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Essential Replica Inexpensive Watches doesn't think cost should keep you from owning at least one high-end timepiece. Specializing in discounting only the top Swiss and German fine watches from world-class manufacturers like Rolex, Patek Phillipe, Lange and Sohne, Panerai, Chopard, Frank Muller and Audemars Piguet.